Wednesday 4 May 2016

April Challenge Reminder - Spring is in the Air

Hi all,

It's reminder time for our April Challenge, and we have our fab Top 3 from March's challenge to bring you some inspiration today.  You can see full details and instructions on their personal blogs by clicking on the names on their photo's.

First up it's Sue:


Sue had this to say:
Hello there, I have been really excited to be picked by the Design team again to share with you an inspiration piece for the New Blog Challenge "Spring is in the air".
I have had so much fun making this piece especially using some of the new paints. 
Please pop over to my blog to take a look at how I created this. I hope it inspires you!

Happy Crafting Sue xx

And next we have Mac Mable:


Mac Mable told us: 

I am thrilled and excited to be asked to do an Inspiration piece for the reminder post for the ‘Spring is in The Air’ Challenge.
My project started as a card and ended up being a wall hanging!
The initial inspiration came from using the ‘Tulips Stencil Border’.
Thank you so much for inviting me to do the inspiration piece, I had fun creating the wall hanging and learnt lots along the way.

And third it's Jane:


Jane told us:
I was really thrilled to be in the top 3 and able to create this project for you today.  I love Spring and this piece was inspired by the beautiful butterfly and flower stamps that IndigoBlu do so well, as well as the fantastic new bright paints that have recently been released!  I chose to use a clock as it is a symbol of the passing of time with the changing seasons, hopefully a sign of warmer weather to come! :) Jane X

And then we have our lovely Cheremane from the Challenge Design team who made a beautiful reminder piece for us too:


You can win Indigoblu stamps of your choice, and a Guest DT spot as either our Random winner or Top 3 as chosen by the Design Team.  For all the details see the challenge post HERE.

I think you'll agree these are beautiful, well done to our Top 3 and Cheremane. 

Don't forget to join us in the Challenge, we'd love to see your makes! You can enter HERE or on the main post. 

Best Wishes,
Indigoblu Challenge Design Team 
& Top 3 Winners.




4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow,stunning inspiration pieces everyone. Love how they are all so different xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies, well done! This is quite the inspirational post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue~that is so remarkable!!! Wish I could save it.

    ReplyDelete