Friday 23 September 2016

Christmas Tag

Hello, Solange Marques here and yoday I'll share with you more a Christmas project using the fabulous IndigoBlu products!
I've made a Christmas tag:

First, I applied FlitterGlu on IndigoBlu Madonna and Child rubber stamp and I added Megaflake Chariot of Fire:


On the chipboards I applied FlitterGlu , Megaflake Chariot of Fire and a little of GeeSso Good! Gesso-Black on the edges:


On the tag I've used IndigoBlu Script Background Rubber Stamp with clear embossing powder. I also applied GeeSso Good! Gesso-white and gold ,metallic paste:


Here more close ups:



I hope you enjoy it!


4 comments:

  1. This is just stunning Solange xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exquisite tag - so elegant with that beautiful colour palette.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this - it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete