Tuesday 26 September 2017

Christmas is coming....


Morning All,

Carolyn here with you today. I've been creative as long as I can remember and my interest in card making began over 10 years ago. I attended a local craft workshop weekly and it snowballed from there. Being involved with Indigoblu has broadened my horizons and I also enjoy mixed media too.
I made this card whilst creating my samples for Kay's Christmas ODS recently.


Firstly I created the background with Blue Luscious and added a few splatters.


I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Wreath stamp set in dark blue.


The snowflakes were stamped with the blue Luscious onto shrink plastic and fussy cut. These were then blasted with the heat gun to shrink them.


The pale blue matt layer was a piece of white card that I'd painted with the blue Luscious.
 To finish the card this was then mounted onto a dark blue card blank


Thank you for joining me today

Carolyn
xx

5 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Carolyn and I love the shrink plastic snowflakes and the bit of blue spattering around the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love the shrink plastic snowflakes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really nice effect.
    How long did the process take?

    ReplyDelete