Tuesday 21 January 2014

Challenge 12: From the Heart

Hi everyone! Wow January is flying by isnt it! It is the 21st already so that must mean its new challenge time!


Challenge 11: Your Favourite IndigoBlu Stamp winner is......



Number 2: Sheila!

Congratulations Sheila I will be in touch shortly to arrange your prize.

This month we are also starting a top 3, as chosen by the lovely Ladies of the design team. If you look in the tabs above, you will see a tab for badges. Anyone chosen as a winner or the top 3 are eligible to use the blog badges if they so wish to do so. So the first top 3, for challenge 11 are in no particular order....

2: Sara
3: Lyn Marlow

Congratulations Ladies! Well done!

If you look at the tabs above you will see all the rules, how to enter and a tab of information on all our designers.

The prize this month will return to the usual one which is Your choice of IndigoBlu stamps, you have 3 options to choose from:

1: 2 Large stamp plates

2: 4 Small stamp plates

3: 1 Large and 2 small plates

This months challenge is: From the Heart, here are some fabulous projects by the design team to get your imagination flowing.





Pauline


Laura


We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year. We have some amazing new products coming this year at IndigoBlu and hope you will continue this wonderful journey with us.

Thanks for visiting


11 comments:

  1. Oh I can't believe the month is up and I didn't get my card/project done. Spent so much time trying to choose a favourite I guess - well that's my excuse. Love the theme for this month and the DT samples - just gorgeous - I adore that heart stamp - haven't got it but very tempted to buy just for the challenge.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, glad you like our samples, the entries look amazing this month too, have you got yours in? x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations sheila and well done top three
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sheila! and to the Top 3 runners up. Thank you to the design team for such lovely inspirational projects for this months new challenge too. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how fantastic to be the blog challenge winner what a fabulous prize thank you indigo blu big crafting hugs Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the amazing winners! Fab projects from the design team for the new challenge too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my what a lovely surprise to see I'd been picked for your Top 3! I'm chuffed to bits. Thanks so much and big congratulations to Sheila and the other top 3 ladies too. Thanks for all the fab challenges
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for helping to kick-start the crafting for 2014! Lovely samples from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your entries, they are looking lovely! Don't forget to share the challenge with your friends, we are loving the high standard and want to see more! Of course, that's if you don't want to keep it all for yourself :)
    Best Wishes,
    Nikki K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just shared your competition on twitter so you can get a few last minute participants, I wasn't sure if one needed to use only Indigo Blue supplies ( I do own a stamp of yours after seeing it on C&C ). I've entered the competition but please delete or ignore my card if I didn't follow the rules. Sorry about that. I've also linked my current blog although I haven't uploaded the card I shared on my Facebook yet so if you rather have my FB post linked to my card then here's the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201655650135563&set=a.1115910380479.2018058.1308554186&type=1&stream_ref=10 Sorry about all this. Your design team is very talented and I've been following the lady who does the demon on Create & Craft assiduously as she's very talented and explains everything very well. Good luck everyone ! x Fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fabrizio, thank you for your message, sorry it's taken a while to come back to you. Kay is the Owner and lady you see on Create and Craft, she will be pleased that you like the demonstrations, thank you for your nice comments. As long as you use an Indigoblu stamp in your entries, the rest is up to you. Have you checked out the website recently for the latest releases? Kay is on Create and Craft this Monday, on Craft Clinic, if you want to catch some more great demo's.

      Delete