Wednesday 15 April 2015

Challenge 26 Top 3 Inspiration - Off the Edge

Good morning all,

Today we have for you some wonderful inspiration for this months challenge 'Off the Edge', from our Top 3 winners of Challenge 25. You still have a few days until the challenge closes, you can enter the challenge HERE, or by following the instructions in the above tab and e-mailing us your entry.

First up, and in no particular order we have Sue Davies:


Sue had this to say:

Thank you very much for inviting me to do an inspiration piece. I decided to keep it small and I've decorated a slide mailer.
The mailer has been painted with acrylics in muted colours, and then stamped with images from the Yorkshire Evening Post plate. I then stamped onto paper and attached to the slide with Glossy Accents. Some of the images have been very lightly coloured with Distress Markers.

Next up is Christina Dore:


Christine said:

I have made a 12×12 scrapbook layout for the mid way IndigoBlu blog challenge “Off The Edge”  I have stamped Becca, Caitlin, Diana and Lost in Thought in each corner of some subtle checked patterned paper subtle checked patterned paper and then covered each image with a mask. Stamp all around the page going off the edge using the Bubble Background. The photo mat has been stamped with Rugged Edges.
I have also used the Splattered Heart with second generation stamping, and the saying from Caitlin stamped on top using black ink.
I hope you like my project. I am really enjoying using the IndigoBlu stamps for my layouts. They are such great designs and very versatile.

And last but not least, is Joan Turner:


I was very pleased to be invited to submit an inspirational project for the current IB challenge “Off the Edge”.

It is my husband's birthday this week and we were bemoaning the fact that birthdays seem to come around too quickly these days and how time flies – hence the inspiration for this card.

I have used  my favourite techniques to create a background with texture paste, stencils, stamps, paints and ink. No two are ever the same and you can just have fun playing, nothing is ever wrong and if you don’t like something you can paint over it and start again. Whatever you create will always be unique and personal.


I hope you will agree there is some fab inspiration here from our top 3 winners from the ''Spring Greens' challenge.  Very talented peeps!  Thank you so much ladies for taking the time to do this for us, your work is beautiful.

And remember, this could be you next month!  Just hop along and join us in the challenge HERE. xx

Best Wishes,

Indigoblu Challenge Blog Design Team.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment