Saturday 16 July 2016

International Design Team Introductions - Day Six

Today I am delighted to continue to introduce you to another of our new International Design Team the super talented Cec.



 
I am a retired Director of Finance and live with my wonderful husband of 40 years just outside Toronto, Canada. We have one daughter who is married and has blessed us with two fabulous grandchildren.

I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. In our family it must be a genetic thing because my late Mother was very creative and so are both my Daughter and Granddaughter. I have done counted cross stitch and dried flower arranging in the past and yes, I even did macramé at one time :) I started card making around 2006 but really just dabbled at it until 2009 when my job disappeared and then I had lots of time to play. As time went on I started to make more vintage and shabby chic cards and was hooked. In the past couple years I have added more mixed media to my repertoire.

I don’t go to the gym because in truth I hate to exercise but I do walk a couple of miles every day. I love to read crime mysteries, am a good cook (according to others and my waistline) and like a variety of music styles, especially jazz. I don’t like gardening but do it because I also dislike weeds. I love to travel and still have a few places on my bucket list that I will visit if the exchange rate ever co-operates.

I am looking forward to this wonderful new opportunity.  You can find me at CW Card Creations.

6 comments:

  1. so good to see you here Cec - brilliant news xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cec, look forward to seeing your makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cec, look forward to seeing your makes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cec, I'm so excited to be on this team with you and can't wait to dive right in together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh - PERFECT choice IndigoBlu! HUGE congrats Cec. YOU will be SUCH an ASSET with your brilliant creativity. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see Cec here! Congratulations! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete