Tuesday 13 September 2016

A Winterland Wood


Hello Cheremane  here with you today. We are all feeling festive this month at IndigoBlu and the new stunning
Winterland Wood Stamp Set is perfect for Christmas and so useful for lots of other occasions too, with the tree's and castles and the adorable deer and rabbits.


Firstly I added several spoonful's of Coarse Texture Modelling Paste, into a glass hanging ball that I found in my local shop, the Coarse Texture Paste really does makes the most perfect snow. 


I stamped out several of the images with Versafine Blue Lagoon ink pad using the Winterland Wood Stamp Set making sure to leave a white border round the edges and a piece at the bottom ready push into the Texture Paste.


I arranged the images starting with the largest tree at the back and then I worked my way to the front of the ball with the rest to create the scene.


Christmas screams glitter to me so how could I resist not using the stunning Unicorn Sparkles I adore them, look at all those yummy colours.


To finish off I added some contrasting ribbon and a bow. I adore Christmas and IndigoBlu have it all wrapped up.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I hope your feeling ready to get festive now. xxx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful project love all the snow to play in :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Cheremane. I purchased one of these baubles yesterday. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue can't wait to see what you do with it xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous project. Where did you ladies buy your balls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alison I got my glass ball from a little tourist gift shop in Conwy called secret garden, but you can do a similar things with the Snow Globes in the IndigoBlu shop. Xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely idea and the stamps work perfectly. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty - love this to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love this soooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love this soooooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete