Sunday 22 January 2017

A Card with Chemistry Lab

Hello IndigoBlu fans!

Emmy here today sharing a card I created with two of my favourite stamp sets from IndigoBlu - "Chemistry Lab" and "Industrial Lamps" -

For the sentiment I used heat embossing with Gold embossing powder. Then I coloured the background using Tim Holtz Stormy Sky and Broken China distress ink pads.


Then I stamped the lamp on another piece of white cardstock using Indigoblu FlitterGlu and Chocolate Box megaflakes. Then I fussy cut the image and coloured it with a mixture of Tim Holtz Scattered StrawTea Dye and Spiced Marmalade distress ink pads.


I hope I managed to inspire you today!

Come back soon for more inspirational projects from our design team!

Emmy 





4 comments:

  1. Hi, love it. Did you add the flitter flakes last or used the distress last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Emilia used the flakes first followedd by the distress inks. The flakes act as a resist so they don't pick up the colour of the ink. Hope that helps. Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. This works really well Emmy, and I love that beautiful blue background and the gilding flakes on the lamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design and another inspirational project.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete