Wednesday 25 January 2017

Breathe

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

Today Ksenija is here, and I am happy to share with you a new project dedicated to the approaching St Valentine Day.

I am featuring one stamp set by IndigoBlu Plume and demonstrating megaflakes in combination with watercolour markers.


I started with stamping down the biggest feather from Plume set in black archival ink and then continued with stamping in FlitterGlu and Autumn Blaze Megaflakes. Foil flakes are resistant to watercolor and I easily coloured the impression with watercolour markers.


I love a marble effect of Autumn Blaze Megaflakes and slightly raised texture they add to an impression. This time I unevenly applied FlitterGlu to the stamp to avoid full coverage of the image.

An elegant one word sentiment stamped in matching deep red archival ink completes the card. To balance the colour scheme I stamped splatters from the same set in black ink and mounted the card panel to a black card stock base.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope, you enjoy this card and you will play with Plume set before St Valentine day.

I am wishing you a bright sunny day!

IndigoBlu Supplies Used:
Plume
GlitterFlu Kit
Autumn Blaze


5 comments:

  1. Really breathtaking, the plume set is one of my all time favourite stamp sets. I love your use of contrasting colours and the mega flakes just add to its elegance. Thank you so much for sharing, I adore it.. Hugs Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really bright and pretty plume Ksenija and the Megaflakes add some lovely bright and shiny highlights, and the spatters and sentiment are great finishing touches. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ksenija, love the feather and wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete